The relationship between Evergreen Wealth Advisors, Inc. and our clients is the most important asset of our firm. We strive to maintain your trust and confidence, an essential aspect of which is our commitment to protect your personal information to the best of our ability.
Evergreen Wealth Advisors, Inc. is committed to safeguarding the confidential information of our clients. We collect financial and other relevant information to help us understand your current and ongoing circumstances and to assist you in meeting your personal financial goals. This information may be collected from questionnaires, documents you provide, account transaction histories, discussions we have with you or others, or it may be received from third parties (e.g., custodians, attorneys, accountants, etc.).
We hold all personal data provided to us in the strictest confidence and will not disclose your private information to unaffiliated third parties, except where it is necessary to service your account (such as for custodians or brokerage firms), you have provided us written or oral permission to do so (such as for attorneys or accountants), or is required by law or regulatory action.
Our specific policies with respect to the protection of your personal information are as follows:
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state standards. We conduct periodic reviews of our policies, computer systems and procedures with regard to the protection of private information.
- Personal information will be provided to Evergreen employees on a need-to-know basis only. Employees are required to acknowledge their responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of client information.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to personal information (such as custodian or brokerage firms transacting your business, Evergreen's technology or business consultants, or state or federal regulators), we require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private.
- We do not provide your information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- We maintain your files, with your data, for as long as you are a client and for as long thereafter as may be required by law or industry standard. After this required period of retention, all personal information will be destroyed.
- These policies apply to all current and former clients.
please do not hesitate to contact us:
Evergreen Wealth Advisors, Inc.
2121 North California Blvd, Suite 290
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
[Back to Top]